Friday, November 19, 2010

Who is REALLY the Sexiest Man Alive...?

Cuz it sure ain't Ryan Reynolds. Don't get me wrong, the guy is hot (I remember the scene from "The Proposal", when he just came back from exercising, and he took off his shirt..........yes Lawd, he is blessssed), but there are sexier guys in this world. And here are my choices (in no particular order)
*side note: they are not all actors...I'm trying to understand how People magazine makes their choices. You said Sexiest MAN Alive, not Sexiest ACTOR Alive...get it right dammit**:
1. Guchi Onyewu
I mean, just look at that. This dude embodies sexy - inside and out. He is so down-to-earth, funny, God-fearing guy, and just COOL....now why isn't he on the list???? If you think this picture is fire, wait until you see him in person....and I am almost afraid to think that he doesn't know he is THAT fine.


2. Denzel Washington

Why did this man only make the list once??? And Brad Pitt was on the damn list like twice or 3 times. I mean, this is DENZEL...if I had my way - in another world - he would be the father of my babies! Does anyone not understand this? This man has not made ONE bad movie. He's funny, a great family man, and an AMAZING actor (if you haven't seen "Training Day", slap yourself, over and over again).


3. Eric Dane
I get soooo happy when I watch McSteamy on Grey's Anatomy EVERY Thursday. Last night's episode when he went to get water to drink and he was shirtless....that scene did some things to me...things that I cannot write down on my blog...but this man is just hot. Another great actor, and from interviews, he seems like a cool down-to-earth guy. Damn you, Rebecca Gayheart...DAMN YOU!
Now out of these 3, People couldn't pick any?! I mean, Ryan Reynolds though? Then there's Common, American President Barack Obama (y'all cannot say that this man does not possess some type of...I hate this word, and I cringe as I type it...swag, especially when he's with his wife and kids...nothing like a good father and husband, and he's running a country...power in a man, when used right, is sexy as a mug), contender Patrick Dempsey (he truly is McDreamy), etc.
So, fellow readers, who do you think should have been the Sexiest Man Alive? And if you think they made the right choice with Ryan Reynolds, why?
Talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment