Friday, November 19, 2010

These Are My Confessions....

Now this gon' be the hardest thing I think I ever had to do (not really), got me talkin' to myself askin' how I'm gon' tell you...

I'm sitting at work, and instead of me to be doing some spreadsheet they want me to do (they will be VERY alright), I have decided to write a post about very random things about myself. I got this idea from one of my favorite bloggers VSB, and decided to start mine.

**Oh yeah, I know I haven't been blogging much, but trust me, this school/work thing ain't for babies...it's a grown a$$ person's world out here mayne...I will try my best to blog more...I say this all the time, I know, and I mean it**

Here goes:

1. One of my biggest fears is that I will be fat. Not like extra curvy, but like morbidly obese. This makes me shallow, and surprisingly evil, but it scares me. If I weigh more than 175lbs (and this is after I have kids), I think someone will have to take me to Fat Camp, or y'all might as well kill me.

2. I can't match my clothes. Like I have to wear at least 5 colors at a time.....AND, I still look put together..that's cuz I got it like that (3 snaps for the kid)...right now, I am wearing grey skinny jeans, a black and grey striped shirt, a brown and gold pashmina scarf, with purple smokey eyes, and I STILL look good. So when I see Nigerians at a wedding wear yellow lace, with yellow shoes, yellow bag, and yellow gele, I want to cry. That will DEFINITELY not be the case at my wedding.

3. I love to dance. Not like "go to a club and get my groove on" dance, but like "let's make up a dance routine" dance. I can watch a music video like 5 times, and then do the routine.

4. Another one of my fears is that I will die and go to some miserable place. I know I am not the best Christian in the world, but I am trying so very hard, cuz I don't want to end up in some dingy place while all my friends are partyin' it up in a place made out of gold and drinkin pimp juice out of gold pimp cups. Does that even sound right? No?

5. My mother and my brother are who I live for. That is all.

6. I am all for making Nigeria a better place, but living there? No thank you. So how I will help make Nigeria a better place from where I am is still a mystery to me.

7. This will contradict #6, but I am a PROUD Nigerian.

8. I HATE shopping. Omg!!! I can't stand malls. How people can walk from one store to another baffles me. You walk around looking at clothes, only to come out 2 hours later with NOTHING...lemme find a friend take me out, and she don't get nothin'...I will cut a.......*sigh*....Anyway, I do all my shopping online. Luckily I know my body well enough to know what fits me, and if it don't fit (which is rare), I return it for FREE.

9. The way I love to eat, even my boyfriend worries about me. I can eat breakfast, brunch, lunch, evening snack, dinner, and STILL be hungry for a midnight snack. Where it goes, I don't know. Thank God I love to workout, otherwise I would be on the fast track to Fat Camp by now.

10. My left hand is completely useless. Like I can't catch, snap...I can't do ANYTHING with it. I think it is just there so I can look like a normal human being.

That's all I can think of. Oh ye friends, what are some random things about you? C'mon, talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment